PALAU ENTRY FORM
Passengers must submit the Palau Entry Form at most 72 hours before departure at palautravel.pw. This will generate a QR code, which must be presented on a mobile device or printed copy during check-in and upon arrival.CLICK HERE > Palau Entry Form
Commonly Asked Questions
2. Will I be able to save a copy of my submitted form?
Yes, a copy will be emailed to you after you submit your form. Save a copy of the email as well as your generated QR code to expedite your entry verification upon arrival in Palau.
3. I am filling the form online on my mobile device and I am having a hard time selecting my Date of Birth. Is there a quick way to enter my Date of Birth?
Yes, you can follow the steps below to quickly insert your Date of Birth.
1. Click the Date of Birth field.
2. Click the year on the upper left corner of the calendar popup.
3. Use the slider to quickly select the correct year.
4. Use the arrows on the left and right side of the month name to select the correct month and day.
5. Click SET and you are done.
You can also follow the steps illustrated in the following short video.